Wednesday, July 11, 2012


Pinterest Projects

Howdy Folks,
I decided to do a NON related teaching post. I started a "Family Blog" and I am finally getting some time to post over there...you can check out our family blog here...


I’ve been workin’ on a couple of Pinterest projects this past week! I had my eye on a fabulous “Jewelry Frame” and puttin’ those natural cleaning products to the test. 

So I created my jewelry frame, put some cleaning products to the test and made His & Her "I Love you because…." dry erase frames. 

Mr. Spouse and I celebrated our 5th Wedding Anniversary this past weekend!

GOOD TIMES…we celebrated with a couples massage, dinner at (Boudro’s) on a Riverwalk boat! A MUST DO when you are visiting San AntonioTX.! A little wine & dancin’ to finish off our night! It was my year to plan our anniversary date! I am so thrilled it turned out fabulous!

Check out my Projects


The inspirational source for my jewelry board came from here if you would like to check it out! 

I bought my fabric, frame, hooks, teal knobs and all my ribbons plus the flowers from HOBBY LOBBY

It was pretty easy to put together! 
You do need to glue down your fabric to a cork board or at least drill in your hooks so that it will stay put. 
I did both processes just to make sure it would not sag off the board!




Final Look! I am very happy with it!


Up Next 
Cleaning Tip #1
1 microwave heat safe bowl
2 cups of water
2 teaspoons of Vinegar
1 teaspoon of Vanilla
Cook in microwave for 7 minutes.
Let the mixture sit for about 3 minutes. 
Remove bowl from the microwave 
(Be careful it will still be HOT)!
Wipe down with a clean paper towel! 
Easy Peasy...Lemon Squeezy




Last BUT not least…

What I call our “LOVE NOTES” dry erase frames! This was one of my gifts to Mr. Spouse. He thought it was a great idea!

He's very ROMANTIC... so LUCKY me! It's the little things that add up big in a marriage. 
Durin' the school year it's really hard to make time for one another because of our jobs, kiddos & all the others in between....BUT we do! 

We have a scheduled DATE Night (Thursdays), a once a month GETAWAY, and at least dancin' twice a month or when ever possible

The "LOVE NOTES" are a way for us to remind the other how important they are even when we are wrapped up in our busy lives!

Here's MINE...

Here's HIS... 
I took the sequence off...he wasn't diggin' that...bahahaha! 


Us before our night out on the Riverwalk!
It's so ROMANTIC downtown 
                  San Antonio, TX !

                               I have a thing for ChEVRON! 



                   Mr. Spouse and I... 
                                               
HEART him! 

I know it's the same post...I was to LAZY to rewrite it all! HA!

KEEPIN' it REAL Folks!

Have a great night... 

Get your PINTEREST Projects ON!

2 comments:

Gladys said...

LoVe the microwave tip! Too cool! And the chevron dress...adorable! :) Happy Anniversary!

Cupcake said...

So, so cute!! I love the "I love you because" frames!
❤Teri
A Cupcake for the Teacher