Wednesday, June 20, 2012




Quick Share: Summer School Week 3

In "Small Group" today...the girlies in my class made these stinkin' cauute Oysters!

We learned about how you can find pearls in an oyster. Then we learned about what becomes of these beautiful pearls. We looked at pictures of different types of jewelry...super 
fun & GIRLY!!!

 Next we did our Craftivity...and then they answered a prompt:

"My pearl will become a ____________?"



 Our SHARK hats...they turned out cute!!! 


We seriously have the BEST teacher aide ever!!! We wouldn't be able to finish our projects without her help!!!

THANK YOU Alicia!!!
You are so awesome & appreciated!!! 

"Friendship Fruit Salad" was our cookin' activity this week!


Here's our set up... it :)

Meet some of the sweetest ladies I work with...

Miss. Zaragoza & Mrs. Haynes
(I also work with them at my home campus)... 
my work peeps!


How SWEET is this.... a MELON slicer!!! I this...so gettin' one!

I was WOWED right along with our kiddos... bahahaha



Mrs. Mayer (a.k.a. Julia Childs) did a FAB job with our  Fruit Salad Demo...she is HILARIOUS!!!


I seriously have loved teaching summer school…I thought I would feel burnt out but it has been 
“easy peasy lemon squeezy”!



keepin’ super busy has been key!

Next week is our LAST week… 4 more days!

Have a SUPER DUPER GREAT weekend!
GET your TEACH ON!!!

3 comments:

Kindertrips said...

Oh my-you have super cute stuff. That melon tablecloth is adorable!
Jennifer
kindertrips

Unknown said...

Jess I just love looking at your posts. They are such fun and always full of gorgeous ideas! Looks like Summer school is a lot of fun!

Glitzy In First Grade said...

Thanks Reagan :)! Summer school has been FUN just keeping it BUSY with tons of activities!